Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday

Yay!

Yay-yay!

That weight I was a little behind on? Got it off this week.

I was down another 2.8 last night, for a total of 31.2.

I attribute it to getting back to my walking. Not only did I not walk when I was sick, I didn't walk much the week after that, either. But I walked 5 or 6 miles on Sunday when I was waiting around for my kids at their jobs, and I'm back to my weekday walks in the park with my friend (Hi Debbie!).

Plus, of course, watching what I eat helps.

It's a bore, but hey, it works.


Anyway, that's it for this week. For any of you also on the weight loss path, hope you're doing well. Let me know how things are going for you!

And for anyone just joining in, you can read what I've written on this subject previously right here:


Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8
Week 9
Week 10



Till next week, happy weight loss!!






Throw me a vote on Top Mommy Blogs? You know the drill by now. Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...