Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday

Shoot. I had my meeting last night, but I didn't do so well.

I still had a loss, and that's the main thing, because I've had a loss every single week so far.

But it was only about a half pound.

In looking at my booklet, I noticed a pattern. It seems I tend to lose a pretty small amount, like under a pound, and then the next week I'll lose a more significant amount, like two or three pounds.

So if history means anything, I'm looking at a bigger loss next week, which will put me past that 25 pound mark I've been anticipating.

Also, I started back up with walking with my friend. We used to walk once or twice a week in the mornings. We did two laps around the park, and she had to go. But I didn't, so I continued on my own and did another five laps! We're walking again today and then tomorrow. Hopefully we'll be able to keep up with walking together at least three times a week. Walk that weight right off.


Anyway, that's it for this week. Nothing earth shattering in terms of tips, just keep at it and don't get discouraged when progress slows. For any of you also on the weight loss path, hope you're doing well. Let me know how things are going for you!

And for anyone just joining in, you can read what I've written on this subject previously right here:


Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6



Till next week, happy weight loss!!




Throw me a vote on Top Mommy Blogs? You know the drill by now. Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...