Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday

Last night was my Weight Watcher's Meeting, but I wasn't there because I'm away on vacation.

I'm not worried, though.

Even though I could be doing a lot better with what I eat (and what I drink *ahem*), I have been getting so much wonderful exercise.

"Wonderful exercise", you say?

Yes, wonderful exercise.

Each and every day I take an early morning walk on the beach, and each and every day I have gone swimming/boogie boarding, usually for what seems like hours, with my kids in the ocean.

I am in love with this kind of exercise. I don't feel like it is something I "have" to do or "should" do. It's simply something I "want" to do.




Why can't there be a beach in the PA countryside?





*************

Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs? Pretty please? You know the drill by now. Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...