Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday

The Weight Loss Wednesday that wasn't.

I didn't go to my meeting last night.

I didn't have it in me. I couldn't do one more trip out; I had met my quota.

Here's how my day went:

Get Bella on the bus.
Take Daniel to school.
Back home.
Take Julie to her day program an hour away.
Back home.
Out to pick up Daniel.
Back home.
Out to pick up Bella.
Back home.
Out to WalMart.
Back home.
Out to drop off Rosie and pick up Julie's friend.
Back home.
Out with Fred to an appointment.
Back home.

I was done. Just done.


You ever have one of those days?







Anyway, that's it for this week. For any of you also on the weight loss path, hope you're doing well. Let me know how things are going for you!

And for anyone just joining in, you can read what I've written on this subject previously right here:


Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8
Week 9
Week 10



Till next week, happy weight loss!!






Throw me a vote on Top Mommy Blogs? You know the drill by now. Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...