Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Mirth Monday: Bitter Party of Five, episode 3

Question Mark Segment:
Remember my little sister?
Mary Birdsong?
You know, the one who was in Descendants, with none other than Mr. George Clooney?
The one who was in Reno 911?
The one who was in movies with Ashton Kutcher, Patrick Dempsey, Kristen Stewart?
The very girl who's been in episodes of Raising Hope and The Middle?
The one who plays the Mom in the new Disney XD show Crash and Bernstein?
Do you also remember that she's been involved in a web series called Bitter Party of Five?

Exclamation Mark Segment:
Well happy day! There's a new webisode!!!
A webisode with Stephen Root!
Watch it here! Watch it Now!
Laugh uproariously!
Yay!






************

Read it. Like it? Follow it. Please? Thanks.
(Follow my blog by adding yourself as a follower with Google Friends Connect in my sidebar!)


***************************


You guys rock.
My blog had fallen to the 2nd page of TMB.
I asked you to vote, and you did.
I'm back on the 1st page!
Remember you can vote every day, to keep me there.
Just one quick click of this brown button.
One quick click, one quick click, one quick click.
I can say it 3x fast, can you?


Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!



*************

Rudeness disclaimer:

I love all your comments,
I read every one!
But I can't hit 'reply',
I've no time for fun.
Please don't judge me,
Please don't hate.
If you have a question that just can't wait,
Send me an email at farmbeachgal@yahoo.com,
And I'll answer right back because I'm, you know, the Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...