Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Must Watch

My family has been watching America's Got Talent. And a few days ago, I was reminded of a clip my Dad sent me last year from Korea's Got Talent. Everytime I watch it, I am moved to tears.


So I want you to watch this.

Hear Choi Sung-Bong's story.

Listen to his voice.







Understand the words that he sings....


Translation:

In my fantasy
In my fantasy I see a just world,
Where everyone lives in peace and honesty.
I dream of souls that are always free
Like the clouds that float
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.


In my fantasy I see a bright world
Where each night there is less darkness.
I dream of spirits that are always free,
Like the clouds that float


In my fantasy exists a warm wind,
That blows into the city, like a friend.
I dream of souls that are always free,
Like the clouds that float
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.



Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.




Humanity.

Let us provide families to boys like this.

Can you adopt?

Do you know someone who can?

Forward this to everyone. If one more family steps forward, then something good has come out of this boy's troubled life.

Stop this from happening to another little child.

Stop this from happening to God's gifts.










PS: Thank you, Daddy, for sending this to me!


************


Don't forget, I will love you forever if you throw me a vote on Top Mommy Blogs. You know the drill by now, don't you? Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.
Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!
Thanks!

Also? If you feel so inclined, please vote for me in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Moms With Big Families contest. To vote for me, click this pink badge, then scroll down till you see my blog, and click on the thumbs-up button. You can vote every day till the contest end on August 1st. Thanks!



***************


In case you didn't know it, I'm like the queen of blog-hoppin' lately. It's kind of like square dancing but without the dated outfits, smelly gym, and elderly caller. Here's the schedule I keep:

Monday: Homestead Revival's Barn Hop and A Cat-Like Curiosity's Monday Mantras Link-Up
Tuesday: Heavenly Homemaker's Gratituesday and Wrinkled Mommy's Tuesday Archive Link-Up
Wednesday: My Life and Kids Finding the Funny Thursday: A Rural Journal's Rural Thursday Blog Hop
Friday: Deborah Jean's Dandelion House's Farmgirl Friday
Saturday: Camera Critter's Life With Dogs Pet Blogger Hop and Country Momma Cooks Saturday Link-Up

Since today is Thursday, that means I'm linking my post "Farm Friday - Coop Queen Dream" with A Rural Journal's Rural Thursday Blog Hop.
Come join the fun!

2 comments:

  1. I have seen this video on youtube so many times, but I never clicked on it. Thank you are posting this so I could finally watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to view it, Yolanda!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...