Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Mirth Monday Becomes (for today) Guest Posting on Gadget Girl

Today I'm guest-posting over on Holan Kerrick's blog Gadget Girl Tips.

I know what you're thinking...

Why is a gal who doesn't know an IP from a URL guest-posting on a technology blog?

Well, it's true, I don't know much (cough - anything - cough) about technology, but I DO know kids. I'm kinda like an expert in that department, though I'm still waiting for any awards that would verify that claim.

Anyway, my post is called "Why I'm Not Friends With My Teen," so it's more about Facebook, and age appropriateness, and when to allow independence, than about anything technical, but Ms Kerrick, in her infinite graciousness, thought it fit the bill of somehow discussing technology and she let me guest post.

She is all kinds of awesome.

So. Gadget Girl Tips. Go check it out.



********************



PS: Must have gotten our wires crossed, b/c the post went up today, 7/3. If you click the link now, it will take you to my guest post. Thanks for your patience!



********************



Oh, wait! Before you go, you'll throw me a quick vote, won't you? You know, like you do everyday to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs? I knew you would, you're a dear. Just click this brown button. Thanks!
Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!



*********************



Oh, and one more thing. I'm linking up my post "Farm Friday - Floating" on the Barn Hop over at Homestead Revival today. Come join the fun!












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...