Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Mirth Monday

I'm ready for some blessings that aren't in disguise.










********************



Thanks for stopping by.
If you like my blog, I hope you'll be able to take a minute to add yourself as a follower.
Come back soon! I'm here every day, rain or shine...

~Anne



********************

Before you go, you'll throw me a quick vote, won't you? You know, like you do everyday to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs? I knew you would, you're a dear. Just click this brown button. Thanks!
Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!



*********************



Oh, and one more thing. I'm linking up my post "If You Give A Mouse To Granny C" on the Barn Hop over at Homestead Revival today. Come join the fun!












1 comment:

  1. LOL..I had to read that once twice...HI-LARIOUS!!!! I am so guilty of saying that...."maybe it's just a Blessing in disguise..":) Not often...but sometimes...Good one..made me laugh and smile..

    Liz

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...