Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

It's a No-Post Post

Even though I don't have a post for you today, I would still really appreciate a vote if you have a second.

There are only four more days to vote and I'm hoping to keep a place somewhere in the Top 25.

Will you help?


If you'd like to vote for me, just click on the image below, then scroll down till you see my blog, then click on the vote button. You can vote once a day till the contest ends on 7/24. If I can keep in the top 25 I can get a cool badge to wear proudly on my blog!





XOXO!


*************

And don't forget Top Mommy Blogs! You know the drill by now. Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...