Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Fond Farewells

Oh my gosh. I have the best readers, I swear. Here are some of the comments left after the announcement was made that I will no longer be co-hosting TALU (and that TALU may be falling by the wayside):


Anne, it has been an honor and a pleasure stopping by every week for TALU. I've discovered so many great blogs here. Thanks! (And I'll still be stopping by to see what you're up to!)
Joan Hobbs
on 6/11/13

I have so enjoyed getting to know some of you better... and it's been great looking back through old posts. Will miss this for sure, but will be back to check in on your crew! ¤´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•`¤... Jennifer Jenn's Random Scraps
Jenn
on 6/11/13

Oh I'm going to miss TALU so much! But we all understand focus needs to change from time, and family is a very important focus. I wish you well on your other endeavors, and I'll be sure to keep enjoying your blog. ~Taylor-Made Ranch~ Wolfe City, Texas
Taylor-Made Ranch
on 6/11/13

I've only been doing TALU posts for a few weeks, but I've enjoyed it immensely. More importantly, I've found EVEN MORE blogs to subscribe to :-)
Kathy G
on 6/11/13

Thanks so much for hosting, I will miss TALU but certainly understand the need to take a break. Enjoy your summer and your family!
Nancy Wolff
on 6/11/13

Awwww. Thanks so much for hosting all this time. We'll miss you but I can certainly understand the need for a break. :(
olddognewtits
on 6/11/13

Thanks for the time you have spent hosting TALU and for introducing it to the WSSers!
Michelle Pond
on 6/11/13

Oh makes me so sad to hear this, but do understand about needing a break at times. Hope all is well with you and Debbie. Thinking of you both!!






Sniff, sniff. Wipes tears. Thanks everyone! You guys really are the best. I'm really going to miss my linky parties!


*************

Throw me a vote? You know the drill by now. Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!


*************

Rudeness disclaimer:

I love all your comments,
I read every one!
But I can't hit 'reply',
I've no time for fun.
Please don't judge me,
Please don't hate.
If you have a question that just can't wait,
Send me an email at farmbeachgal@yahoo.com,
And I'll answer right back because I'm, you know, the Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...