Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

Nothing like a little Wordless Wednesday on a Thursday!

What can I say, MORE computer problems yesterday.

Anyway, these pics are from last week, when Julie and Bella (and BFF Shyann) got all dolled up to go to the 8th grade graduation dinner dance.

Beauties, every one of 'em, I say!














*************

Throw me a vote? You know the drill by now. Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!


*************

Rudeness disclaimer:

I love all your comments,
I read every one!
But I can't hit 'reply',
I've no time for fun.
Please don't judge me,
Please don't hate.
If you have a question that just can't wait,
Send me an email at farmbeachgal@yahoo.com,
And I'll answer right back because I'm, you know, the Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...