Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

4th Festivities

Obrin (our Summer Son from the Fresh Air Fund) is diggin' the corn.




Finnegan says "Where's mine???"



Crope says "I got some."



Kickin' back.




Lightin' Up



Success!



Sweet.




Very carefully....



Run!



Awesome.




All done.












************

My blog has been nominated for the Top 25 Moms With Big Families - 2013 list on Circle of Moms!
If you'd like to vote for me, just click on the image below, then scroll down till you see my blog, then click on the vote button. You can vote once a day till the contest ends on 7/24. If I can stay in the top 25, I get a badge to wear proudly on my blog!




XOXO!


*************

And don't forget Top Mommy Blogs! You know the drill by now. Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...