Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

This sooo made my day....

Daniel's been having a lot of trouble lately.

At home.

At school.

Can't quite seem to figure out why or how to correct things.

So this e-mail from his teacher really brightened my day:


Hi Anne,
I just wanted to let you know about Daniel's very good week. He has been pleasant, cooperative with others, compliant with me and participated in discussions with his completed homework!!!

We have also had a new student (adopted from Russia as a baby) with social anxiety. He seems to have been drawn to Daniel. Daniel has been patient and considerate of this young man's sometimes overbearing need for friendship. I told him how proud I was of him and hope that he keeps it up. I feel it's a great opportunity for Daniel to exercise his giving compassionate side.


Yay Daniel!

2 comments:

  1. You're doing something right, MOM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barbara, He's such a good kid, but it gets hard to see that sometimes...

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...