Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

Julie keeps a notebook in which she writes down snippets of song lyrics that she likes. She writes them, she doodles, and it all results in adorable teen girl artwork. Here is a sampling....



















































************

I'm glad you came.
I'm glad you voted for me on Top Mommy Blogs!
You know the drill by now, don't you?
Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!



***************

Take a look at my full hoppin' schedule in my sidebar, and come join the fun!

*************

Rudeness disclaimer:

I love all your comments,
I read every one!
But I can't hit 'reply',
I've no time for fun.
Please don't judge me,
Please don't hate.
If you have a question that just can't wait,
Send me an email at farmbeachgal@yahoo.com,
And I'll answer right back because I'm, you know, the Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...