Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

How To Have the Best Mother's Day Ever....

It's really very simple.

Just do a rain dance.

See, that way all the grass fields will get all sopping wet.

If the fields are sopping wet, soccer games will be cancelled.

If soccer games are cancelled, your big boys' job setting up the soccer fields for the rec teams will be cancelled.

Your daughter's travel team game will be rescheduled to be played on the turf field, but most of the girls won't be able to make the new time b/c of Mother's Day commitments, so the game will be cancelled.

You will then find yourself with almost more time than you know what to do with, where originally you were scheduled to be running dawn to dusk with kids' activities.

So there you have it.

A rain dance.

You're welcome.

***********

Throw me a vote? You know the drill by now. Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!


*************

Rudeness disclaimer:

I love all your comments,
I read every one!
But I can't hit 'reply',
I've no time for fun.
Please don't judge me,
Please don't hate.
If you have a question that just can't wait,
Send me an email at farmbeachgal@yahoo.com,
And I'll answer right back because I'm, you know, the Mom.

1 comment:

  1. Or you could say the internet guy is coming to fix your issues.

    So you can't leave.

    But he rescheduled.

    So you can't go anywhere tomorrow either.

    By the way...

    I found all your comments.

    Along with about 500 other missing ones.

    In my spam folder.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...