Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

I-Need-Therapy-Thursday: Poltergeist?

I think it's pretty funny that back in the day, everyone thought Poltergeist was a pretty spooky movie.

To me? I didn't see spooky.

I saw a movie created by a parent.

Steven Spielberg simply made a movie about having kids.

Case in point:


















They leave food lying out to rot.















They have creepy toys.



















They sit too close to the TV.
















They never push their chairs back in.


























Parents are always having to plead with their kids to get them to listen to the most basic things, like going to the bathroom. Or going to the light.










They never clean up their rooms.






So.

Scary movie about ghosts?

Or life with kids?

You decide.....










Images courtesy: blastr.com, geekleagueofamerica.com, article.wn.com, julieglover.com, theblackcatdiaries.blogspot.com, ecoustics.com


************

Read it. Like it? Follow it. Please? Thanks.
(Follow my blog by adding yourself as a follower with Google Friends Connect in my sidebar!)


***************************


Don't forget, I will love you forever if you throw me a vote on Top Mommy Blogs. You know the drill by now, don't you? Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!



***************

In case you didn't know it, I'm like the queen of blog-hoppin' lately. It's kind of like square dancing but without the dated outfits, smelly gym, and elderly caller.

Come join the fun!

*************

Rudeness disclaimer:

I love all your comments,
I read every one!
But I can't hit 'reply',
I've no time for fun.
Please don't judge me,
Please don't hate.
If you have a question that just can't wait,
Send me an email at farmbeachgal@yahoo.com,
And I'll answer right back because I'm, you know, the Mom.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, after raising four kids! I really see what truly was going on!! You made my morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are on to something! If I had watched it after having kids that would be my thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danica, Jemma, DealinandDishin, glad you guys agree! We'll all watch that movie with renewed perspective form now on, won't we?
    Thanks for coming by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true. Checking you out from the Sunday Sync blog hop.

    Heidi @
    typativemamacat.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's fine if you dont comment. what mom of 4 could reply to everyone when there's other stuff to do and here's just your free time that you probably randomly never hardly get. god bless you.

    yea i'm trying to attend more sync blog hops. trying to get more followers and read more interesting things esp since i'm a night owl and have trouble sleeping so why not blog and read blogs.

    happy sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping in and commenting, Heidi and Laney!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...