Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

James painted this for me for Christmas....

































*************


Read it.
Like it?
Follow it.
Please?
Thanks.
(Follow my blog by adding yourself as a follower with Google Friends Connect in my sidebar!)


***********

Don't forget, I will love you forever if you throw me a vote on Top Mommy Blogs. You know the drill by now, don't you? Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!


*************

Check out my blog-hoppin' schedule in my sidebar, and come join the fun!

*************

Rudeness disclaimer:

I love all your comments,
I read every one!
But I can't hit 'reply',
I've no time for fun.
Please don't judge me,
Please don't hate.
If you have a question that just can't wait,
Send me an email at farmbeachgal@yahoo.com,
And I'll answer right back because I'm, you know, the Mom.





8 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Driller's Place. Very nice painting that you received. Really, it is.

    As for the car, it's not mine. It's just something I found on the drive home and thought it would be interesting to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome drawing! Funnily enough it's similar to my WW! Thanks for stopping by my blog... and here I am stopping by yours! Sounds like you have your hands full with 6 kids. I'll be sure to pop over again soon! :) Danica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you stopped by and sweet comments. I visited and found your kind heart and very informative info for parents. I've followed you and will surely come again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne,
    Thank you for doing a wonderful job with the Zoo and Kids! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous painting! You'e got a very talented man there :)

    Thanks for stopping by The Thriftiness Miss with your sweet comment too. Hope you have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, you've got some serious talent there!! Love it!

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! I've passed your wonderful compliments on to James. His head is a little bigger today.

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a talented young man! Such a beautiful painting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...