Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

I call this one:

Goats in the Snow, Begging for a Snack.



















I call this one:

Black Dog Playing Snowball Fights.





















And I call this one:

White Dog Who Thinks She is Camouflaged But Really Looks Yellow.




















I'm an artist.


*************


Read it.
Like it?
Follow it.
Please?
Thanks.
(Follow my blog by adding yourself as a follower with Google Friends Connect in my sidebar!)


***********

Don't forget, I will love you forever if you throw me a vote on Top Mommy Blogs. You know the drill by now, don't you? Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!


*************

Check out my blog-hoppin' schedule in my sidebar, and come join the fun!

*************

Rudeness disclaimer:

I love all your comments,
I read every one!
But I can't hit 'reply',
I've no time for fun.
Please don't judge me,
Please don't hate.
If you have a question that just can't wait,
Send me an email at farmbeachgal@yahoo.com,
And I'll answer right back because I'm, you know, the Mom.





11 comments:

  1. Hi Anne,

    Thanks for stopping by to visit on WW. I love your animal pics! Must be a lot of fun on the farm. Don't be stranger in 2013! See you next Wed! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures, and captions!
    I have a white hen, who I think is beautifully white, until it snows....

    Ah well, at least in the UK, it doesn't happen that often.

    Have a fantastic 2013 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My personal favorite is the misguided white dog:-) I enjoyed your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol - I have a yellow lab that is also a lovely shade of white, until it snows. Then he looks yellow and dirty. I guess that makes living in NC a bonus...because we hardly ever get snow to accumulate on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have your own amusement on the back porch! Great shots. May the New Year be filled with fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have clearly missed your calling to be a curator if not an artiste! Love the yellow on white - she is so convinced she is incognito, you can just see it on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you haven’t joined Wordless Wednesday Bloggers yet, please share your WW at www.wordlesswednesdaybloggers.com each and every week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That last one made me LOL! Love your post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! Thanks for popping by me on powerfulmothering.com! We currently have some chickens running around our yard. my 3 year old LOVES them! next up guinea pigs.. then goats? lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi guys, thanks for stopping by, and for all the great comments! You're an easy crowd to entertain.
    Jennifer, thanks for the invite, I will check that out!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...