Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

TALU Tuesday


It's time for TALU Tuesday!

That's right, the Tuesday Archive Link-Up.

Time to pull your treasured old posts out of those cobwebby archives, dust them off, and give them new life where they will be seen and enjoyed by untold millions OK, thousands of viewers.

See, this link-up is hosted by several people, who, all together have thousands upon thousands of followers. So when you link your post up with this party? Your post will show up on all their blogs, to all of their followers.

All you've got to do is:


1) link up your post using the linky tool below,

2) visit the hosts and leave a comment to say hi, if you'd like,

3) and try to visit three or more of the blogs linked up and leave a comment. They'll all be doing the same, so it's like a giant hippie love fest. Bring your own flowers.







Oh and when you comment? Put in the secret code "TALU" (Tuesday Archive Link-Up) and then give a little wink so we'll all know what you're talking about.

Have fun!



Now here are your TALU hosts, wonderful gals every one....


Jennifer, author of I Am Not Superwoman

Anne, author of Life On The Funny Farm

Debbie, author of Wrinkled Mommy














************

Read it.
Like it?
Follow it.
Please?
Thanks.
(Follow my blog by adding yourself as a follower with Google Friends Connect in my sidebar!)


***************************


Don't forget, I will love you forever if you throw me a vote on Top Mommy Blogs. You know the drill by now, don't you? Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!



***************

Come take a look at my full hoppin' schedule in my sidebar, and come join the fun!

*************

Rudeness disclaimer:

I love all your comments,
I read every one!
But I can't hit 'reply',
I've no time for fun.
Please don't judge me,
Please don't hate.
If you have a question that just can't wait,
Send me an email at farmbeachgal@yahoo.com,
And I'll answer right back because I'm, you know, the Mom.

14 comments:

  1. new to this party! thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Anne! Always love your party! You may wonder about my post Preparing For Christmas? Now? But if you work on a twelve-month plan you will find the holidays become less stressful and considerably more manageable financially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne, I had fun searching for the 'archive' to share for this. Thanks for hosting! Now I'm off to visit other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I am back Anne! Thank you for hosting such a fun "hop"...so many fun blogs to read. I am still not able to upload photos..I must be missing something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like fun!!!!
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Anne as always for hosting. Happy to link up again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting and the opportunity to show off a favorite. TALU ;-)
    My link party is going on rifht now, would love for you to pop over.
    Wanda Ann @ memoriesbythemile.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm happy to see TALU back. Thanks, Ann, and all for the opportunity! TALU

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank You for hosting again, TALU!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the chance to link up those "oldies but goodies!" I am following your blog but don't think I've ever linked up with you before.

    Gaye

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Anne! I'm breaking the rules - this is the first post on my new blog. No archives to link up with! Just The Right Things is still going strong. I'm simply breaking off the barnyard activity into a new space. Thanks for hosting, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, so many great posts linked up this week! Loved reading through them. I think that's what I like about this hop compared to others: the posts are so varied b/c there's no "theme".

    See you all next week!!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...