I've had a couple people ask me questions about the blog hop I co-host, the Tuesday Archive Link-Up.
Here are the answers.
Q) How often can I participate in this link up?
A) Every Tuesday. The link goes live at about 5:30am.
Q) I don't have any new posts, so I have nothing to link up!
A) Well, that's not really a question, but I'll address it anyway, lol.
This link-up is specifically geared towards older posts, so start looking back in time at some of your older ones. Some people like to post something that happened one year ago on this date (give or take), some like to go with an opposite season (chase those winter blues away by linking up a summery post), some are inspired to link based on their mood du jour. It's up to you! All that being said, if you're new to blogging, don't feel excluded. Just go ahead and link. We've all been newbies once!
Q) I can't seem to get my image linked, though I'm not having any trouble with the post itself.
A) Let me go through the steps for you, Use this to check yourself against what you're doing.
I actually linked up two posts today, just so I could review the steps. Don't want to mislead you with inaccurate info!
1) At the bottom of all the linked posts, it says, "You are next.... Click here to enter", with that last part in blue. Click anywhere on the blue part and that will take you to the linky page.
2) Where it says "Link to", put the url address of the blog page you would like to link up. Please note that the box already has "http://" in there already, so you might have to erase that before putting your own link in.
3) Caption/title: type in the title of your post.
4) Email: type in your email address.
5) Name: type in your name.
6) For the image, you have a couple of options. I always choose "auto crop my image", and I would advise you to do the same, to keep things simple.
7) Next it asks you to get an image, and here I always click "From web". Once you do that, it will take you to a page that has all the images from the blog page you are linking up. Simply click on the one you wish to use and you should be set. For some of the posts I've linked, there were no images, so I just clicked on my own picture, or my blog header, so at least I'll have some image in my link square instead of a blank.
And voila, you're all linked up.
Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.