Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Mirth Monday


































Well, it would have to be my grandkids, but you get the idea...





Image source: Madalyn Jones via Pinterest



************

Read it.
Like it?
Follow it.
Please?
Thanks.
(Follow my blog by adding yourself as a follower with Google Friends Connect in my sidebar!)


***************************


Don't forget, I will love you forever if you throw me a vote on Top Mommy Blogs. You know the drill by now, don't you? Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!

***************

In case you didn't know it, I'm like the queen of blog-hoppin' lately. It's kind of like square dancing but without the dated outfits, smelly gym, and elderly caller. You can find my full schedule in my sidebar, come join the fun!


****************

Rudeness disclaimer:

I love all your comments,
I read every one!
But I can't hit 'reply',
I've no time for fun.
Please don't judge me,
Please don't hate.
If you have a question that just can't wait,
Send me an email at farmbeachgal@yahoo.com,
And I'll answer right back because I'm, you know, the Mom.







2 comments:

  1. Hahaha it's true , I also thought what'd coming generation think of us for such a stupid movie :D
    Thanks for visiting me , I'm a follower now :)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point, Noor. Thanks so much for following!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...