Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Inspiration Sunday














































Image source: Faith Marcus Designs via Pinterest




************


Read it.
Like it?
Follow it.
Please?
Thanks.
(Follow my blog by adding yourself as a follower with Google Friends Connect in my sidebar!)


***************************


Don't forget, I will love you forever if you throw me a vote on Top Mommy Blogs. You know the drill by now, don't you? Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!


****************

Check my sidebar to see where I'm hoppin' today and everyday!

*****************

Rudeness disclaimer:

I love all your comments,
I read every one!
But I can't hit 'reply',
I've no time for fun.
Please don't judge me,
Please don't hate.
If you have a question that just can't wait,
Send me an email at farmbeachgal@yahoo.com,
And I'll answer right back because I'm, you know, the Mom.



12 comments:

  1. So very true...thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I'm a new follower from Thumping Thursdays. Have a good week!

    xo,
    Gwen
    http://junior-executive.blogspot.com
    http://green-bellpepper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful inspiration and after the weekend I had, I so very needed that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you all liked it.
    Janine, glad it helped. Hope things are looking up!

    Thanks for stopping by everyone!

    XOXOXO...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing I really needed to hear that this week. I have had a terrible rough one. But this saying made me smile. I am a new follower.
    Love
    Patricia
    http;//www.thettdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very true - happiness is a mode of travel, not a destination :)

    Thanks so much for linking up :)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola Anne!
    What powerful words indeed! Happiness is what you make of it. Thanks for linking up, I appreciate YOU!

    ~SimplyyMayra :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Patricia, Sarah and Mayra, thanks for popping in. Patricia, hope things are looking up for you. Thanks so much for following! Sarah and Mayra, thanks for hosting again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this!

    Won't you share this at Inspire Me Monday and Wordless Wednesday with us?

    Have a fabulous week!

    Create With Joy
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Joy! I just added your links to my blog-hopping schedule.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...