Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wordless Wednesday


There's this rumor going around that once your kids hit the teen years, they sleep in on Christmas.

That rumor hasn't hit our house yet.

The kids were still up at the break of dawn.

As in, about 6:15.

Probably would have been earlier if we had allowed it.

What can I say, we have an enthusiastic family.



They were cute.

There was stocking dissection.




























Sweet sibling gifts like kitty-cats


























and Bieber posters.




























There were awesome sneakers



























and overwhelmed puppy dogs.


























And two tired parents that succumbed to long winter's naps before the clock struck noon.

Thankfully, no pictures of that....



Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!


*************


Read it.
Like it?
Follow it.
Please?
Thanks.
(Follow my blog by adding yourself as a follower with Google Friends Connect in my sidebar!)


***********

Don't forget, I will love you forever if you throw me a vote on Top Mommy Blogs. You know the drill by now, don't you? Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!


*************

Check out my blog-hoppin' schedule in my sidebar, and come join the fun!

*************

Rudeness disclaimer:

I love all your comments,
I read every one!
But I can't hit 'reply',
I've no time for fun.
Please don't judge me,
Please don't hate.
If you have a question that just can't wait,
Send me an email at farmbeachgal@yahoo.com,
And I'll answer right back because I'm, you know, the Mom.





6 comments:

  1. We actually had to wake our girls up this year. I made muffin tin omelets and you can only keep them warm so long before they're a little rubbery. So, their plans to sleep in were in the trash! Glad you had a nice day together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my kids slept in on Christmas morning--mine are 5, 8, 12 and 17!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was up at 5am so excited I couldn't sleep anymore! The kids made it until 6:20 or so, which is late for them! They're only 2 and 3. You have a very cute puppy dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas is so much fun!!!
    Interesting rumor, I will keep an eye as our Girls grow...

    Thanks for linking to our WWHop: http://www.craftyspices.com/hops/wwhop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne!
    I wanted to invite you over to my brand new blog. I just launched this and I could use a few followers! I am following you on twitter. If you have a moment, please stop by!
    Thanks so much!
    Katie
    http://dysfunctionsjunction.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and commenting! Looks like some of you have early risers like my kids and some have sleepers. I'll admit, I'm like Josie, I have trouble sleeping on Christmas Eve. Too excited!
    Katie, I love the name of your blog. Off to check it out....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...