Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Oh, Christmas Tree

Wanna see what a Christmas tree looks like in a busy family of eight?







*************



Wait for it....




************






























************


That's right.

The day that I had set aside to go on our annual tree expedition came along, but the usual zeal that goes along with it was conspicuously absent.

And it was a little foggy.

And a couple kids found a ride to the mall.

And bleh.

So.... next weekend?

Hopefully.





*************


Read it.
Like it?
Follow it.
Please?
Thanks.
(Follow my blog by adding yourself as a follower with Google Friends Connect in my sidebar!)


***********

Don't forget, I will love you forever if you throw me a vote on Top Mommy Blogs. You know the drill by now, don't you? Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!


*************

Check out my blog-hoppin' schedule in my sidebar, and come join the fun!

*************

Rudeness disclaimer:

I love all your comments,
I read every one!
But I can't hit 'reply',
I've no time for fun.
Please don't judge me,
Please don't hate.
If you have a question that just can't wait,
Send me an email at farmbeachgal@yahoo.com,
And I'll answer right back because I'm, you know, the Mom.





12 comments:

  1. I might take out the ceramic tree that my Grandmother made for me...then again when I looked at the possibility of a closet avalanche and being buried and maybe never seen again...well, I am OK without a tree and just as happy. Good luck and Merry Christmas:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you're tree looks exactly like mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm laughing... WITH you. Tree has been in living room for over 2 weeks. Took over a week to get lights on it. then a garland or two. May actually hang some ornaments before Christmas... Time is a four letter word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our tree spot usually looks like yours does, but since Drama Teen dropped swimming, there was actually a free weekend after Thanksgiving so we could get the tree up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you still have time. You could do what we did one year and decorate a house plant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are approaching the date I USUALLY do it with a family of three - minus two helpers. This year my son wanted to do it on December 1st - he helped and we got it done. Good luck for the weekend - hope things are clearing up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We get some and others we don't. So maybe, and hopefully you can get it soon.

    While on the road, no tree to call our own :S...

    Thanks for linking to our Hop http://www.craftyspices.com/hops/wwhop
    Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always support for you! Wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ceramic trees, houseplants, nothing at all....
    I see I am in good company.
    This Sunday, the Lord willing, this Sunday.

    Wish me luck!!!

    Thanks for all the great comments everyone!
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm posting mine tomorrow. Tree limb sprayed white. 4 clear balls. Just doon't want a traditional tree this year...and the clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Anne,

    I hope you finally got your tree! I'm visiting from Wicked Good Wednesday and hope you will drop by to say hello. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...