Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Mirth Monday




























Image courtesy: sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net via Pinterest

************

Read it.
Like it?
Follow it.
Please?
Thanks.
(Follow my blog by adding yourself as a follower with Google Friends Connect in my sidebar!)


***************************


Don't forget, I will love you forever if you throw me a vote on Top Mommy Blogs. You know the drill by now, don't you? Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!

***************

In case you didn't know it, I'm like the queen of blog-hoppin' lately. It's kind of like square dancing but without the dated outfits, smelly gym, and elderly caller. You can find my full schedule in my sidebar, come join the fun!


****************

Rudeness disclaimer:

I love all your comments,
I read every one!
But I can't hit 'reply',
I've no time for fun.
Please don't judge me,
Please don't hate.
If you have a question that just can't wait,
Send me an email at farmbeachgal@yahoo.com,
And I'll answer right back because I'm, you know, the Mom.



5 comments:

  1. I mean, sometimes we do make a mess of our hugs...still today, lol! Sending a big hug and may you and yours receive big blessing this new year. Thank you for your sweet and kind visit.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the cyber hug, my lovely readers! Happy New Year's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne, just bounced over to return the visit. Hugs can be the greatest if done with the right affection don't you think? Have a wonderful New Year celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny you should mention me stopping by, I've actually been a follower of your blog for about 4-5 months now! :) Come by and follow me at Keeping Up With Kelsey. I love sharing advice and I love seeing your updates about your farm. Silly how the littlest "joys" are the best memories ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...