Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Inspiration Sunday
































Keeping in mind the tragedy at Sandy Hook on 12/14/12, make a point to become active, vocal, a thorn in the side of whomever will listen, so that we may see changes in our culture of violence.  Whether you speak up on mental health advocacy, video game violence, school security, or bans on assault weapons, the point is to be the change that we need to see.





Image courtesy: Stacie Vaughan {SimplyStacie.net}, via Pinterest


************


Read it.
Like it?
Follow it.
Please?
Thanks.
(Follow my blog by adding yourself as a follower with Google Friends Connect in my sidebar!)


***************************


Don't forget, I will love you forever if you throw me a vote on Top Mommy Blogs. You know the drill by now, don't you? Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!


****************

Check my sidebar to see where I'm hoppin' today and everyday!

*****************

Rudeness disclaimer:

I love all your comments,
I read every one!
But I can't hit 'reply',
I've no time for fun.
Please don't judge me,
Please don't hate.
If you have a question that just can't wait,
Send me an email at farmbeachgal@yahoo.com,
And I'll answer right back because I'm, you know, the Mom.







3 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more.

    Thanks for linking up and Merry Christmas!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Anne! I totally agree! Thanks for linking up.

    ~SimplyyMayra :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah and Mayra! Thanks for stopping by and commenting, and thanks for hosting your awesome hops!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...