Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ungrateful Curs

Couple days ago, one of my readers nominated my blog for not one, but TWO awards.

The reader? A dog.

That's right, the dog (who may or may not be going by the name of Prudence) blogs over at A Coonhound's Tales.

Have any of MY six slobbery dog food inhalers ever nominated me for anything?

Nope. Not once.

Ungrateful curs.

Yes, I'm talking to you, you great big festering, ear-infected flea bag! After all I've done for you! And you too, you little trembling-scared-of-your-own-shadow rat! Ingrates!

Anyway, the awards that the considerate pooch over at A Coonhound's Tales bestowed upon me are









and















The requirements for the One Lovely Blogger award are:


Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Nominate other bloggers you admire.
Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.

Beautiful Blogger Award rules are the same, except they don't really care to know 7 things about me.

Hmph.



Sooo.... 7 things. Let's see.

Actually? I just looked over the 7 things about the dog that nominated me, and I think it's safe to say we have several things in common, so I'm just gonna glom on here....

1) I love car rides, unless we're going to the V.E.T.

Same. I cannot TELL you how much I hate going to the vet.


2) I'm a cat food fanatic!

It's true! I'm not just saying it so I don't have to come up with a fact about myself. I loveeee cat food.

No. No I don't.


3) Speaking of kitties, many of you might not know that I share my home with *cough* a few.

At last count, I think we have four. Milky, Mamfy, Mali and Punkin.
Hang on a sec...
Hey hon? How many cats do we have?
.....
He says we have about 27, but that doesn't sound right to me. It's probably four.



4) Even 'tho I have my crazy, high energy moments, there's nothing better than cuddling on the couch with my people!

Well, Idk about having my high-energy moments, but I do like cuddling on the couch with my people.



5) My favorite treat is peanut butter in my kong, followed by bully sticks.

OK, I DO enjoy a nice peanut butter snack, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna stick my tongue inside a bacteria-laden kong to try to get it out. I prefer my PB on bread or crackers, thank you very much.
I'm not even going to comment on "bully sticks".


6) My favorite place (besides home) is the Barker Lounge. They really "get me" there!

Believe me, if they would let me in the Barker Lounge, I would so go. But alas, they keep carding me, then turning me away at the door.



7) Even 'tho I have a big bark, I'm really just a big love bug!

So true for me, too.




OK, so what else?
Thanks, check.
Share 7 things, check.
Stick the award logos on my blog, check.
Nominate other bloggers. OK.

I chooose....

We've Found Our Haven
Our Adoption Journey and Life With Kate
Ruffled Feathers and Spilled Milk
Greetings From Crazyville
Whinny and Whimsy
Mammamilk and
Life With Lexie


Please be sure to spread the love by visiting these awesome bloggers.

And to the doggie over at A Coonhound's Tales? Thanks. Your PB-filled kong is in the mail.





****************************


Don't forget, I will love you forever if you throw me a vote on Top Mommy Blogs. You know the drill by now, don't you? Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!

***************

In case you didn't know it, I'm like the queen of blog-hoppin' lately. It's kind of like square dancing but without the dated outfits, smelly gym, and elderly caller.

Here's the schedule I keep:
Monday: Homestead Revival's Barn Hop and A Cat-Like Curiosity's Monday Mantras.
Tuesday: Heavenly Homemaker's Gratituesday
and Wrinkled Mommy's Tuesday Archive Link-Up
Wednesday: My Life and Kids Finding the Funny
Thursday: A Rural Journal's Rural Thursday Blog Hop, and the Mommy-Brain Mixer at Two in Diapers
Friday: Deborah Jean's Dandelion House's Farmgirl Friday
Saturday: Camera Critter's Life With Dogs Pet Blogger Hop and Country Momma Cooks Saturday Link-Up

Since today is Thursday, that means I'm linking my post "Rain Dance" with A Rural Journal's Rural Thursday Blog Hop, and "Parallel Universe" with the Mommy-Brain Mixer at Two in Diapers.



Come join the fun!





4 comments:

  1. Lol...great post Anne! Although I'm surprised about the peanut butter filled kong. I thought everyone liked those !?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you Kim. That is so sweet :)
    I think I feel a bit better already!
    Neighgirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, NeighGirl, so glad to hear it. Though you may want to check your meds, cuz it's ANNE, not Kim. Unless you're giving me a new nickname, short for Kimball, perhaps? In which case, cool!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...