Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Inspiration Sunday









































Unfortunately, I can't properly credit this image. I got it from my friend Meg, who got it from her boss, who got it from.... I have no idea. Sorry, cyberpolice!

*************************

Don't forget, I will love you forever if you throw me a vote on Top Mommy Blogs. You know the drill by now, don't you? Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. I love this sign. Shame you couldn't find the original though - be careful with posting pictures without credits or sources. Hopefully someone will find the source for you.

    Thanks for linking up.

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I should see if I can find out where it came from.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Naptime Review. I am gladly returning the follow.

    Your blog is cute. Look forward to reading more!

    Julie @ Naptime Review

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...