Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Reason #796 Why I Love Her

I was grocery shopping last weekend.

Bella was helping me.

I asked her to get the bananas.

Next thing I know, she's loading a boatload of bananas into the cart.

"Bella, why did you get so many?"

"You told me to get a bunch!"



















****************



Thanks for stopping by.
If you like my blog, I hope you'll be able to take a minute to add yourself as a follower.
Come back soon! I'm here every day, rain or shine...

~Anne


**************






I'm linking up my post "Eggs-citing" with A Rural Journal Blog hop today. Come on over and join in the fun!



***************


Thanks for all your support and votes! You've secured me a place in the Top 25 blogs in the Circle of Moms contest! You all ROCK!


**************


Don't forget, I will love you forever if you throw me a vote on Top Mommy Blogs: You know the drill by now, don't you? Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...