Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Mirth Monday - Tom Cotter

Saw this comic on America's Got Talent, and thought he was hilarious. Enjoy!







**********************


I'm linking up my post Table Talk on the Barn Hop over at Homestead Revival today. Come join the fun!












*********************



Don't forget, I will love you forever if you throw me a couple votes:

Circle of Moms: click the pink badge, scroll down to my blog, and click the thumbs-up button to vote. You can vote every day till June 20th!





Top Mommy Blogs: You know the drill by now, don't you? Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till, like forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Just voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs!

    Also read all the Life on the Funny Farm background info - Wow! You're amazing. I can't seem to find time to see my niece & nephew that live 25 min away from me - you have 6 kids and still find time to write a blog!

    More power to ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @tinseltine, thanks for your compliments, and for coming by, and for voting! Have a wonderful day!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...