Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Best Job | P&G London 2012 Olympic Games Film

Love this....









PS (So much for Wordless Weds):

Couple quick things:

1) I am new to advertising on my blog. I realize there are ads for adoption being run on my blog right now, and that is not my intent. I am trying to figure out how to customize the ads, but I haven't gotten it figured out yet. Not that I'm not all about finding homes for kids, but I don't like that the ads for these businesses seem very money-driven. Kinda grosses me out. So patience, please, and bear with me. Also, advice/instruction welcome!

2) Thanks, everyone, for the nice response I got over at Scary Mommy! A lot of folks read my piece I am My Mother, And...., a lot of folks commented and shared. I also got record traffic on my blog, and picked up a few new followers in the process. What a fun process. Jill Smokler, if you're reading this, a huge heart-felt thanks for the opportunity!





Show your love. Throw me a vote on Top Mommy Blogs. Just one click of this button (below) and you've voted. You can vote every day!

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...