Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

A Pat on the Back for my Girl ....




From one of Rosie's teachers today:

Mrs....,
I wanted to let you know that I am giving Rosie a Wolf Ticket today for her overall performance in class. I have been very impressed with her both academically and socially all year! She is so polite and kind to her classmates and her teachers. On the academic end of things, she is always completing her work on time and participates in class on a regular basis. I know that a lot of times, the students who are always doing the right thing get left out of the Wolf Ticket program and I don’t want this to happen to Rosie! I have already seen Rosie for the day, so she is unaware I have done this. Feel free to share the news with her. I am proud of her and I am certain it will continue throughout the rest of the year!



~Ms. S

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...