Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wedding Bliss


The big day finally arrived; the first of our four weddings this year. It was my baby sister's big day and it all went off without a hitch, both on her end and ours. She looked gorgeous. Her new husband was beaming and handsome. My kids cleaned up pretty well, too and behaved themselves perfectly.

I was a proud Mama, a proud sister.

We all had a blast at the reception and the kids danced the night away. James and Julie made two new friends. The minister that performed the ceremony is a good friend of my sister's, and she and her husband live in LA and work in movie production. J and J were entranced by them and it seemed the feeling was mutual.

Of course, more than a week later I still haven't finished unpacking. Probably no sooner will I get it all put away then I'll have to get it all out again for the next one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...