Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

The day has come.

Sad but true.

I am not posting my usual for today. I had some pretty pictures of the wisteria on my silo that I was going to share. However, our internet is kaput at the moment. We can get it on one device, but it has no port for my camera's memory card. So Fred said I could go put my memory card in another computer, put the pictures on a jump drive, then put the jump drive in this computer and get the pictures just as easy as you please.

But see, that would entail me getting up out of bed and walking into another room and finding a dadgum jump drive and other assorted and boring and confusing steps, so I just stared blankly at him. I might have drooled a little (like mental-patient drooling, not jonesing-for-chocolate drooling).

So my most sincere apologies are being offered up for not showing you pretty wisteria at dawn pictures. Another time.



I hope we're still friends?




*************

Throw me a vote? You know the drill by now. Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!


*************

Rudeness disclaimer:

I love all your comments,
I read every one!
But I can't hit 'reply',
I've no time for fun.
Please don't judge me,
Please don't hate.
If you have a question that just can't wait,
Send me an email at farmbeachgal@yahoo.com,
And I'll answer right back because I'm, you know, the Mom.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I hope you can stop drooling in time to show us some Wisteria next week :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`¤... Jennifer
    Jenn's Random Scraps

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...