Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Farm Friday: Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Mo....



Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Mo, catch a Tiger by the toe.


Eenie




Meenie




Miney




Mo





Tiger






Miss Kitty and her babies





All are doing well. Miss Kitty is caring for them thoroughly, cleaning them, nursing them constantly, and in general just being a 24/7 cuddle-bug for them.

The babies just opened their eyes a couple days ago, at about a week.

And just a little housekeeping: a couple readers pointed out that they should really wait till eight weeeks to go to homes instead of the six I had mentioned, so I'll be sure to do that.

Also, please remember that Miss Kitty is a stray. By the time she started getting friendly with us, she was already well along in her pregnancy. I brought her in when it looked like she was getting close to delivery. She will not go out again until we get her spayed. And if anyone knows of someone who would like to have her as a pet, I would love to find her a good home. I'm sure the kittens will go pretty easily, but it's hard finding homes for cats. She is THE sweetest cat I've ever met. Really good, calm, sweet, litter-box trained, petite. If we didn't already have four, I would keep her myself.

And now I will leave you with some final parting cuteness...








*************

If you think these kitties are cute, click on this button!

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!


*************

Check out my blog-hoppin' schedule in my sidebar, and come join the fun!

*************

Rudeness disclaimer:

I love all your comments,
I read every one!
But I can't hit 'reply',
I've no time for fun.
Please don't judge me,
Please don't hate.
If you have a question that just can't wait,
Send me an email at farmbeachgal@yahoo.com,
And I'll answer right back because I'm, you know, the Mom.

6 comments:

  1. Hello! Your baby kittens are precious! I LOVE cats. I am a new follower via the Farm Girl Friday Blog Fest. Hope you come visit us! :) http://lana88blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen kittens so young. They are adorable! I hope you are able to find good homes for them all. We are at our tipping point with pets, otherwise I'd grab a couple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might want to think about an adoption "fee" equal to the price of a spay/neuter. That fee will be returned when the animal is altered. This helps keep them from becoming kitten factories as they grow. My neighbor just keeps getting them, the first litter is born before they are a year old, and often die on the second litter a few months later.

    Thank you for helping this mom out. She does not look very old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! I love baby kittens! Thank you for sharing these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I am your newest follower from the Mom's Monday Mingle blog hop would love for you to follow me back. Thanks :) Feel free to Like or Follow me on my other media sites!!!

    http://taracl2011.blogspot.com
    http://pinterest.com/taracl85/
    https://twitter.com/LiveLaughhLovee
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveLaughLove/123392547737823
    http://www.networkedblogs.com/blog/taracl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh!!! Sooo cute. We're hunting for some barn cats right now. I wish you lived closer! Haha.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...