Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Inspiration Sunday

For my brother Donald, whose birthday is in three days.
He would have been turning 50....











Image source: Soo Heath via Pinterest


*************

Throw me a vote? You know the drill by now. Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!


*************

Check out my blog-hoppin' schedule in my sidebar, and come join the fun!

*************

Rudeness disclaimer:

I love all your comments,
I read every one!
But I can't hit 'reply',
I've no time for fun.
Please don't judge me,
Please don't hate.
If you have a question that just can't wait,
Send me an email at farmbeachgal@yahoo.com,
And I'll answer right back because I'm, you know, the Mom.





3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful quote and a lovely sentiment.

    Thanks for linking up!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to think so too. Happy b-day to Donald! I'll try to remember to raise a glass to him at dinner that night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sarah, thanks, Chris!

    Xoxoxoxo...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...