Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

Apple Festival at the Amish Market this past weekend.

Good times....


































************

Thanks for your votes to keep me in the top 25 on Top Mommy Blogs!  Just click on this brown button with the juggling chick. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!


***************

In case you didn't know it, I'm like the queen of blog-hoppin' lately. It's kind of like square dancing but without the dated outfits, smelly gym, and elderly caller.

Here's the schedule I keep:
Monday: Homestead Revival's Barn Hop
Tuesday: Heavenly Homemaker's Gratituesday
and Wrinkled Mommy's Tuesday Archive Link-Up
Wednesday: My Life and Kids Finding the Funny, and Crafty Spices Wordless Wednesday
Thursday: A Rural Journal's Rural Thursday Blog Hop
Friday: Deborah Jean's Dandelion House's Farmgirl Friday
Saturday: Camera Critter's Life With Dogs Pet Blogger Hop and Country Momma Cooks Saturday Link-Up

Since today is Wednesday, that means I'm linking up today's post with Crafty Spices Wordless Wednesday, and my post "Parallel Universe" with My Life and Kids Finding the Funny. Come join the fun!

27 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhh, I felt like I had been back for a visit, and I am smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so miss our Amish neighbors back in PA. Loved all of your picks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..so sad we don't have apple picking in Michigan due to the freezing temps at night last April I think it was. NO APPLES in MI????? My kids can't get over it. i had my canning supplies ready for apple sauce and baby food....we also pick apples every year for the past 3 years..so sad:(...I can't imagine the financial hit the guys at the Orchards are taking. The pies look amazing...I see this time you didn't sneak a" face pic" of the Amish...good self control:) I remember the Dr visit pic....of the boy....lol

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liz, you''re right, that is very sad. Can't imagine fall w/o fresh apples.

      Delete
  4. What great pics. They really say 'Fall'. Visiting from Sits Girls writing prompts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Getting ready to go do some hopping around from there myself. Glad you could stop by!

      Delete
  5. YUM. Apples. Apple pie! The best of fall. (Visiting from Sits Girls.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a really nice photo shoot! I'm ready for apple pie and pumpkin patches!!! (visiting from SITS)! Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks lovely! I wish I could go to an amish festival, what an experience!

    Found you through sits!
    ♥ Miss Angie @ My So-Called Chaos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those apples look delish!! Love the pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! See... us folks out here in CA are missing out! found you from SITS... may come back and stalk you for awhile. This looks like a fun place to hang out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coming by from SITS. I love fall here in Ky. All kinds of festivals and good food. Bout time for me to find some more dark sorghum and honey.. Love your pictures, and I will take a pecan pie please

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stopping in from SITS. Those pictures are terrific, I definitely feel like fall is in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the Fall Produce, the Amish festival looks awesome. Visiting from SITS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Having 'reply button' malfunctions, so here's one reply to all the rest of my commenters:
    @Miss Angie, Toia, AJ, Angel, "Matter" and Haley, thanks SITS girls for coming by and brightening my day! The Amish festival was awesome, incl free ice cream, coffee and donuts, free pony/cart rides, and lots of wonderful food (pies, fresh apples, etc) for sale. Wish you all could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks like so much fun! I've always wanted to visit Amish country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely go sometime! I love it here. Thanks, Tracie!

      Delete
  15. Oh I love these!! I don't really particularly care for apples unless they've been cooked or mixed with something, but your apple picture kind of made me want one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were so delish, Carrie. We bought a bunch and they got scarfed up pretty quickly. Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  16. Replies
    1. Wish you could, Debbie! If you're ever out this way....

      Delete
  17. You are so fortunate! As far as I know, Texas does not have any Amish. We used to visit the Amish for their cheese in Wisconsin regularly. It was SO good!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...