Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - Cute Chicks

Hey Elfie, c'mere, somethin' just came in the mail!

























What is it?




















CHICKS!



















Cute little chicks....






















************

Thanks for your votes to keep me in the top 25 on Top Mommy Blogs!  Just click on this brown button with the juggling chick. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!


***************

In case you didn't know it, I'm like the queen of blog-hoppin' lately. It's kind of like square dancing but without the dated outfits, smelly gym, and elderly caller.

Here's the schedule I keep:
Monday: Homestead Revival's Barn Hop
Tuesday: Heavenly Homemaker's Gratituesday
and Wrinkled Mommy's Tuesday Archive Link-Up
Wednesday: My Life and Kids Finding the Funny, and Crafty Spices Wordless Wednesday
Thursday: A Rural Journal's Rural Thursday Blog Hop
Friday: Deborah Jean's Dandelion House's Farmgirl Friday
Saturday: Camera Critter's Life With Dogs Pet Blogger Hop and Country Momma Cooks Saturday Link-Up

Since today is Wednesday, that means I'm linking up today's post with Crafty Spices Wordless Wednesday, and my post "Tooth Extortionist" with My Life and Kids Finding the Funny. Come join the fun!

7 comments:

  1. More egg layers or for your friiiied chicken supply? Oh, and did Big Daddy recover? Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More egg layers or for your friiiied chicken supply?

      You'll have to tune in on Friday!



      Oh, and did Big Daddy recover?

      Sadly (and joyfully) he did not.

      Delete
  2. Add me to your list. Add me to your list. This would go beautifully today. I love your header and the expression that they each have especially the GOAT!!!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Renae, you give me too much credit! I just looked at your blog. What a great idea for a linky hop, but I don't write poetry!

      Delete
  3. Great pictures, love the little Cute Chicks..
    Thanks for linking up our WWHop 7 at www.craftyspices.com
    Happy Wednesday !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love baby chicks! I'd love for you to stop on by and link up to our blog hop this week. Beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...