Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Tip For Tuesday - Edible Bowls


For an easy-to-clean-up breakfast for the kiddos either at home or on the go, make some instant oatmeal in a large measuring cup. When ready, pour into ice cream cones (the kind with the flat bottoms work best). Kids can top their oatmeal with raisins, coconut flakes, mini-marshmallows, or even a few sprinkles, just like at an ice-cream sundae bar. After all, the more fun their breakfast is, the more likely they are to actually ingest some of it! When they've finished eating, there are no kitchen bowls to wash nor are there messy paper bowls to gather up in the car and toss (if they've eaten en route to school). Edible bowls, what could be better?!















Image courtesy: noimpactman.typepad.com


*********************

Don't forget to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs! Just click on this brown button with the juggling chick. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!


***************

In case you didn't know it, I'm like the queen of blog-hoppin' lately. It's kind of like square dancing but without the dated outfits, smelly gym, and elderly caller.

Here's the schedule I keep:
Monday: Homestead Revival's Barn Hop
Tuesday: Heavenly Homemaker's Gratituesday, Southern Mama's Blog Hop at Sew Encouraging,
and Wrinkled Mommy's Tuesday Archive Link-Up
Wednesday: My Life and Kids Finding the Funny
Thursday: A Rural Journal's Rural Thursday Blog Hop
Friday: Deborah Jean's Dandelion House's Farmgirl Friday
Saturday: Camera Critter's Life With Dogs Pet Blogger Hop and Country Momma Cooks Saturday Link-Up

Since today is Tuesday, that means I'm linking my post
"It's Good To Be Home" with Wrinkled Mommy's Tuesday Archive Link-Up, and "Meeting My Babies" with Heavenly Homemaker's Gratituesday.


Come join the fun!





4 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Thanks for visiting me on Facebook. Feel free to check out my site at http://www.fashionablysaving.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fashionably! Glad you stopped by. Off to check yours out now. Have a good one!

      Delete
  2. This is genius. You should patent it or something. I mean, seriously. And can you imagine if they were flavored? Oh, get going before on this! I think it's pretty amazing. (I'm clearly having a "why didn't I think of this?" moment right now)....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina! But who has time to patent anything? You hereby have my permission to take this idea and run with it. Just throw me a few (ice cream cone) crumbs when you're a millionaire, will ya'?

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...