Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Mirth Monday

Favorite.
Movie.
Ever.








**************

I am linking up my post "Sunday Social: My Chickens" on the Barn Hop over at Homestead Revival today. Come join the fun!













****************



Thanks for stopping by.
If you like my blog, I hope you'll be able to take a minute to add yourself as a follower.
Come back soon! I'm here every day, rain or shine...

~Anne


**************


Don't forget, I will love you forever if you throw me a couple votes:

Circle of Moms: click the pink badge, scroll down to my blog (Life on the Funny Farm), and click the thumbs-up button to vote. Only two more days till voting closes June 20th!





Top Mommy Blogs: You know the drill by now, don't you? Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

2 comments:

  1. I love this movie as well! I might just watch it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that movie so much!!!!!!!

    Check out this site, http://yourtravelvideos.com/ Your Travel Videos is a collection of links to videos and other internet resources on places to stay, restaurants and things to do. The cool thing about the site though is that you can make money off videos you have made, or also from videos that are already out there on the web. It's a great opportunity for mothers, you can do this from the comfort of your own home. It is 100% free so there is no risk to check it out and join.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...