Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Inspiration Sunday

As of last week,
and it took me about a year to do it,
I completed my Sunday Social series, where I introduced you to a new member of my human or critter family each week.

Wasn't sure what to do with Sundays once that was wrapped up.

Random stuff?
Sow Sunday?
Nothing at all?

I was pretty close to doing Sow Sunday, and have nothing but pictures of adorable piggies.

Instead, however, I decided on Inspiration Sunday. I like the sound of it, and I'm always finding things on Pinterest that I find inspirational, so it'll be pretty easy for me.

Like a day of rest.

And I could always use a day of rest.

SO here's the first. Hope you enjoy....



















**************


Thanks for stopping by.
If you like my blog, I hope you'll be able to take a minute to add yourself as a follower.
Come back soon! I'm here every day, rain or shine...

~Anne


***************


Don't forget, I will love you forever if you throw me a couple votes:

Circle of Moms: click the pink badge, scroll down to my blog (Life on the Funny Farm), and click the thumbs-up button to vote. You can vote every day till June 20th!





Top Mommy Blogs: You know the drill by now, don't you? Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!








Image courtesy: artistlaraharris.tumblr.com

6 comments:

  1. Thank you..... love it..... This ties in very much with where I am at the moment.

    ....and much better than rows of adorable piggies.....although you can put them in also....could be inspirational too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you were able to take something from this, Adrienne. Maybe I can work some piggies in later. Have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful start!

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Godd quote find and oh so true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome blog! this is such fun, and so my style, minus the witty banter :D I'm a new follower with friend connect, do you have a email sign up too? Helps me remember to look :D
    come follow me back! http://christinescozycorner.ca/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...