life on the funny farm

Thursday, June 7, 2012

81 Days

Today is the last day of school.

School will not be in session again for 81 days.

81 days.

Eighty one days.

11 1/2 weeks.

2 1/2 months.



81 days.




God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Amen.



I love my children. I love my children. I love my children.



























**************


Thanks for stopping by.
If you like my blog, I hope you'll be able to take a minute to add yourself as a follower.
Come back soon! I'm here every day, rain or shine...

~Anne


**************


Don't forget, I will love you forever if you throw me a couple votes:

Circle of Moms: click the pink badge, scroll down to my blog (Life on the Funny Farm), and click the thumbs-up button to vote. You can vote every day till June 20th!





Top Mommy Blogs: You know the drill by now, don't you? Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!




Images courtesy: lioncountrylodging.blogspot.com and babble.com

2 comments:

  1. HA!!!! I dare not add up the days/months and hrs as we are a Homeschooling Family.....We don't have a definite "end.."....

    We are down to the basics some days...The 4 "S's" " SUN" ,"SUNSCREEN", "SPRINKLERS(also known as bath time)" and " SANDBOXES"..or is it the R's? Relax(ha ha), RUN(for my life), and break in ROUTINE....or "W's" Watermelon" "Water" "Wash tub baths" "Watermelon".."wiping tears" ..

    I can't even imagine:)

    Have a great one. I am at war with the groundhogs...over IT!!!!!! She has now brought all her babies to my garden....

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, I feel so terrible complaining. I do love my kids. SO much! But they are all so close in age, and six teenagers in one house can ARGUE, let me tell you. I love your Ss, Rs and Ws. Have FUN!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...