Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Help a Girl Out!


This is from my sister, Mary Birdsong. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Hi-
This is really important to me. I am asking for your help ASAP. Pretend I'm Jimmy Stewart
and this is IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE and Uncle George just screwed up and now the whole
town has to help George Bailey.


Please please please go to the following website and post a comment if you want
to help me start a grass roots campaign to encourage NBC to pick up the tv pilot
I just shot. It's called "Downwardly Mobile," and I can honestly say that I think it is really great.
It stars Roseanne Barr and John Goodman, and me, and a bunch of other
really funny, talented people. And NBC is looking like they are souring on the
idea of picking it up. Who the heck knows why, because it tested through the roof.
It's MADDENING! This could be life-changing if it does get a pick-up, so PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE spread the word-- tell all your friends to go to the link below, and comment.
AND IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN BLOG, ETC-- PLEASE! GO FOR IT. POST ABOUT THE SHOW
AND HOW EXCITED YOU ARE FOR IT TO COME OUT.

NO NEED TO MENTION ME BY NAME!

Just get the word out that NBC should pick up this incredible show!

I LOVE YOU GUYS, AND THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME/US!!!


http://tinyurl.com/7hjmaut <<<<<< CLICK THERE.

And post a comment, tweet about it, etc
















Thanks everyone!!!!


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...