Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Shopping

Had to take the girls shopping yesterday. They needed shorts since spring seems to have sprung two months early 'round here.

So, because I'm cheap, I took 'em to Plato's Closet, for "brand name, gently used clothing".

And the whole thing went something like this:

They're too short.
Straps aren't wide enough.
Too high.
No.
No rips.
Too tight.
No.
Too short.
Too short.
Too short.





Anybody wanna trade girls for boys?




Voting. Too easy. Just a click of this button. Thanks!
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I feel your pain...one of my girlies pitched a tantrum yesterday because I wouldn't let her wear swim shorts when she went to visit Max with me. Did I mention we were going to the hospital, not the pool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take it those comments were all yours, lol, hmmm, scissors, old jeans = shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tombstone: What? Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that? Thanks!

    @Dee: Why did we think tantrums would be a thing of the past once they grew beyond the little kid stage? Oy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...