Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Shoppin' We Will Go

I took a few kids shoppin' yesterday. To the mall.

A few meaning four teenaged girls and two teenaged boys.

















And here's what they had to say:

The boys:
Where's the Game Stop?
Can we eat now?
Can we leave yet?

The Girls:
Can we go to Tilly's now?
We're going to Pac-Sun.
I just got the cutest romper at Forever 21!
I got this necklace? And it was on sale? And it was only SIX DOLLARS!
Did you you see what she updated her Facebook status to? Un. Believable.
Delete that picture of me. NOW! I look HORRible!
Aero's is having a SALE!
Did she break up with David?
Do you like this dress?
They had the CUTEST boots!
They're going out. Yes they are. Yes they are.
Send me that picture.
They all think you're hot. Yes they do. yes they do.
They have NO good bathing suits. None.
I don't know. What do you think about this one?
Did you see what Brittany wrote on his wall?
Can you take a picture of me in this dress?
Can I please get this? p-l-e-a-s-e? I will die if I can't get this.
What??!! We're leaving? No, not yet!

Shoppping. It's a girl thng.






Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs


Image courtesy: shutterstock.com

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...