Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

From Detsky Dom in Ust-K to My House in Oxford, PA


It's kinda giving me goosebumps, but the 4 kids in the picture above all lived together in the Detsky Dom (Children's House) in Ust-Kamenogorsk Kazakhstan years ago. And here they are standing in my kitchen. The blonde girl is Bella's friend Anastasia. They were friends at the Detsky Dom and were adopted about 2 mths apart and now live about an hour and a half away from each other.

Isn't it a weird, strange universe?

2 comments:

  1. i was adopted from detsky dom in kazakhstan. i wanted to know do you have any pictures or someone i can contact their for any info.im trying to learn all that i can about my adoption and where im from....my email jckristina2004@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my dear. I'm afraid I don't have any contact info for anyone at the Detsky Dom. What years were you there?

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...